This seems like a story that’s thousands of years old. And it is 🙂
But is actually never changed. Women wanted the same set of traits in men ever since mankind existed. Why is this question so immanent today? Why do i get this asked so many times? Modern society has men left baffled. So herbey i compiled an eternal list of what women search in men.
- Strength. Yes, this is still a thing. You don’t need to pump iron 5 times a week – actually this would be counterproductive as it looks unnatural. But you also cannot look like the soyboy from your local vegan supermarket. Just exercise enough to have a decent male body. That’s it, trust me.
- Be entertaining. Women love to get carried away by funny / witty stories, remarks about everything. This is a trait, that you might have to lear, as not everybody was born with it. But it pays off. It’s at least as important as looks.
- Have your own opinion, Women can smell the BS, if you agree with her on everything, This makes you seem weak and they will be gone before you even finished your approval of her affection for vampires diaries.
- Have a stable life. How is a woman supposed to trust you, if you don’t have your shit together. I know, this is hard, as – to be honest: Which guy on earth has all his shit together at all times? But: Focus on the important parts of life, get those things in order and don’t talk about the mess in your closet.
- Have a passion. No matter what it is, but have one and show it. Never seem slouchy, but always be energetic and positive about what you love.
- Be honest: Oh dear, this one cannot be stressed out enough. Most women these days have been lied to enough to co-author an entire drama tv show. If you made a mistake, talk about it – proactively. If she has a suspicion and is asking you about sth, tell her the truth. She will figure it out anyway on an emotional level, as (you already know it, women can small BS). You will be surprised how well an honest answer with an honest apology will work. Just because you will be the first guy in her life, who did it.
- Last but not least: Appearance. Wear an outfit, that matches your personality. Don’t try to be someone you’re not. Yes, again – she can smell this.. Specifically pay attention to your shows. For some weird reason women pay a lot of attention to shoes.